I’m on a Salt Lake City kick lately, so get ready for lots of posts about this awesome city. Today’s post is about another one of my favorite things: FOOD options Downtown! I will have to make a completely different post on all the delicious restaurants. Because right now is all about Dessert shops! You’d be surprised at how many we really have here. It’s a good and bad thing (it all depends on how you look at it). Luckily for me, Daniel is obsessed with pastries and anything sweet really. When I told him that we should check out some out our favorite dessert shops downtown he took it as a challenge. Here is the thing, we didn’t have a lot of time. Due to that we only picked our Top 5 Dessert Shops in Salt Lake City, Utah. We decided to rate them with number 1 being our most favorite!
5. Hatch Family Chocolates – 376 8th Ave, Salt Lake City, UT 84103
4. Les Madeleines – 216 500 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84111
3. Mrs. Backers Pastry Shop – 770 300 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84101
2. RubySnap – 770 300 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84101
1. Gourmandise The Bakery – 250 300 East, Salt Lake City, UT 84111
I recorded a fun video of this day with the description of every treat I bought, but it somehow got deleted from my computer. Unfortunately I can’t remember all their names now.
Don’t you think that the Universe is telling me that I need to visit all 5 locations again right? 😉
Stay tuned for a new video an more pics!